Finally looked at TRX up close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see what the R brings to the table with HP. (And yes, I’m short sighted and the HP is what I care about most)

The 1st step to recovery is admitting you have a problem :)

Good luck regardless with direction you go.

zer0t

Reaction score
The Hellcat engine has appeal and the interior on the Ram 1500 Limited was quite nice but for some reason I cannot give up on getting a Gen 3 raptor. I'd love to have my 2019 back but that's long lost.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks more like velocity blue.
I saw one at a car show today at the local Ford dealer. I'm trying to decide which one I like better the TRX or the Syclone.
The Syclone over the TRX all day long. My brother in law used to have a Syclone which I got to drive a few times, and it was fun. I've seen a few TRX's at this point, and I know they're fast on pavement, but I'm just not impressed.

KAH 24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This RAM dealer must have Jerry Lundergard from the movie “Fargo” as sales manager.

Over the past month corporate and I’ve visited 30 of our top dealerships—and I am impressed by the tremendous creativity of some dealer added “value packages.”

Personally, I believe that there could be “Academy Awards” for the best creative packages—some add actual value and others, not so much.

Come to think of it, I haven’t watched Fargo in years—perhaps it is time.

“Irate Customer : I sat right here and said I didn't want any TruCoat. Jerry Lundegaard : Yeah, but I'm saying that TruCoat. You don't get it, you get oxidation problems. It'll cost you a heck of a lot more than $500.”

Attachments

• ED1C2FBB-DB1A-4699-8EFF-23A34BD90FB7.jpeg
    ED1C2FBB-DB1A-4699-8EFF-23A34BD90FB7.jpeg
    556 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
OP
OP
1BAD454SSv2

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Co worker stopped by to look at it few days ago. I didn't realize they had ADM included on Addendum $10,000 plus $2100 for BS tru-coat . total of $97,000 . MSRP label was laying in back seat for 85,000

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Co worker stopped by to look at it few days ago. I didn't realize they had ADM included on Addendum $10,000 plus $2100 for BS tru-coat . total of $97,000 . MSRP label was laying in back seat for 85,000
Change your location to "HELLo"

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea this thing is hideous, and the interior is horrible too. Nothing but soft touch materials, way crappier than the Raptors full hard plastic interior. And the sound...terrible! Not sure what's more annoying, the supercharger or exhaust sound? The weedwhacker echoboost is far superior. Hell, that echoboost is soo awesome Ford didn't even make any change for the Gen 3. Oh don't forget that suspension, good thing Ford copied RAM's 5 link suspension or I would still be going sideways over railroad tracks. Yes, this TRX is pure crap.

View attachment 219425
This post somehow reminds me of everyone I've ever heard talking about their ex. Once in love, until someone new came along...lol. RAM is the best truck ever!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.