Finally! It's In My Garage!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally awesome man. Hope you enjoy and give my regards to the wife. I know its tough when you dont know whats going on. I had some issues when I was 29 and uncertainty is scary. We are all here to help. But a ride in a Raptor cures all ailments. :) I wish that was the truth.

I sincerely thank you for the kind words. Hope to get some news over the next ten days. Much appreciated!

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and great color choice! I hope your wife's situation improves and you both enjoy it in good health!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have to pass on this one, unfortunately wife has not been well as of late. Doctors are still searching for answers. Thank God for the truck coming in and the friends I have made here, it has kept me occupied!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Thanks Everyone! Couldn't be happier! Thanks again for all of the help and input!

I hope she's better soon or at the very least the Doctors are able to get a clearer picture of what's going on.