Finally Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boeing777

Reaction score
Just got the call from my dealer that it was just dropped off on the lot. Should be flying down on Wednesday to pick it up and then about a 5 hour drive home.

Order was finalized end of October so about 8 months in total.
View attachment 360410View attachment 360411
Congratulations to you I ordered my AMB 37 October 11 and I just got A Build date July 25 I was beginning to think I didn’t think my dealership had an allocation for one long as it took. And also let us know if you got the $3300 credit off the sticker for the price increase of February that was supposed to be price protect it and supposed to get a credit for blue cruise $450

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from my dealer that it was just dropped off on the lot. Should be flying down on Wednesday to pick it up and then about a 5 hour drive home.

Order was finalized end of October so about 8 months in total.
View attachment 360410View attachment 360411
I have the same Truck on the way , love Iconic Silver . The Graphics look great ! Congrats

OP
OP
J

Jenner1

Reaction score
Congratulations to you I ordered my AMB 37 October 11 and I just got A Build date July 25 I was beginning to think I didn’t think my dealership had an allocation for one long as it took. And also let us know if you got the $3300 credit off the sticker for the price increase of February that was supposed to be price protect it and supposed to get a credit for blue cruise $450
Not sure about the blue cruise refund but the dealer is definitely honouring the price from October when I placed the order. The new window sticker is way higher than what I’m paying.

Reaction score
I’m getting ready hopefully to order a 2023 in July. Wanting to go all in with a 37 and the silver just like yours. What can I expect the price to be? The build sheet online was 87ish. Is that pretty realistic