Finally here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgfoust

Reaction score
Mine was ordered July 13. In production October 21. Listed as built December 29. Arrived at dealership March 1. Took delivery March 8.View attachment 346722
Which Phil Long did you order from? I put in a order at Phil Long Denver for an Atlas Blue 801a package in February. The way things are, mine will probably be converted to a 2023. Just a waiting game.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well gents, she’s finally home. Been a long journey, originally ordered in July as a 2021, Ford never picked it up and changed to a 2022 in October. Order confirmed on 10/13 built and shipped on 2/28 arrived at dealer yesterday (3/15). 2022 Atlas Blue 801A 35. Hang in there guys, the wait is worth it.Congrats
Congrats! Let us know how well the R button works because I am curious... hopefully it does save your mode preferences. I heard having to set them every time you start the 2021 Raptor is annoying. Also seems like you and some others got orders in before the price increase!

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which Phil Long did you order from? I put in a order at Phil Long Denver for an Atlas Blue 801a package in February. The way things are, mine will probably be converted to a 2023. Just a waiting game.
Chapel Hills

OP
OP
josh1017

josh1017

Reaction score
R button does save your settings but you have to push it twice every time you get in. I think it’s a safety thing where you can’t accidentally set it. So once displays your settings then second time to apply them so it is a little drag. Yea they did honor the price before the increase.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news, I hope. Called my sales guy and asked him to check on my order hoping he could get an update. Placed my order Nov 1st. He said it was built and scheduled to be delivered from March 27th- April 4th. We all know how that goes, but I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed.