Finally here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order confirmed on 10/13 built and shipped on 2/28 arrived at dealer yesterday (3/15).
This gives me hope... I'll just completely ignore the plethora of evidence and believe that my order will have the exact same process. lol

New R3P7ER

Reaction score
Well gents, she’s finally home. Been a long journey, originally ordered in July as a 2021, Ford never picked it up and changed to a 2022 in October. Order confirmed on 10/13 built and shipped on 2/28 arrived at dealer yesterday (3/15). 2022 Atlas Blue 801A 35. Hang in there guys, the wait is worth it.
Wow, she’s a beauty.
Thanks for the pictures, I ordered mine in Atlas blue also. More pics!

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the same dealership I ordered from. Recognize the background cause I been a customer of them for over 16 years. I ordered a 21 and also got converted to a 22, order went in 10/11 and it’s been in production since 1/27. Crazy how it seems like everyone else’s got built and shipped in a matter of days and I’m coming up on 2 month of being “in production” :(
I feel ya. I had an October order, confirmed immediately, allocated, and still hadn’t been built as of a few weeks ago, so I said F it and found one locally to buy. Ford in all reality is a pile of Sh*t of a company, but thy make a neat raptor when they pull their heads out of their as*es. People keep saying “the wait is worth it”. Screw the wait, I guarantee you can find one for close to MSRP and your spec ready to go. Might mean a long drive, but it beats *maybe* seeing your order before fall

Dock4

Reaction score
Nice. 22's being delivered and still waiting for my 21, July order Nov 12 blend produced and on hold at plant. Am I alone on this island?
Same thing here. Ordered 6/12. 11/2 blend. Built 1/6. And nobody can tell me what the heck is going on with it now. Hard to believe Ford is shipping all these 22's with a bunch of 21's still sitting.

tomlinss617

Reaction score
Well gents, she’s finally home. Been a long journey, originally ordered in July as a 2021, Ford never picked it up and changed to a 2022 in October. Order confirmed on 10/13 built and shipped on 2/28 arrived at dealer yesterday (3/15). 2022 Atlas Blue 801A 35. Hang in there guys, the wait is worth it.
Congrats! I'm super jealous... placed my order June 2021... still waiting... I started calling around to other places this week

ParkCity06

Reaction score
Love seeing the Atlas Blue in the wild--ordered a GT500 in that color. Only hope now is my dealer gets an allocation.

Andrew555

Reaction score
sweet, congratulations! Loving my Raptor 37 more and more every time i get in it... safe travels!