Finally here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the same dealership I ordered from. Recognize the background cause I been a customer of them for over 16 years. I ordered a 21 and also got converted to a 22, order went in 10/11 and it’s been in production since 1/27. Crazy how it seems like everyone else’s got built and shipped in a matter of days and I’m coming up on 2 month of being “in production” :(
Did your modules ever show up on motorcraftservice site?

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. 22's being delivered and still waiting for my 21, July order Nov 12 blend produced and on hold at plant. Am I alone on this island?

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Well gents, she’s finally home. Been a long journey, originally ordered in July as a 2021, Ford never picked it up and changed to a 2022 in October. Order confirmed on 10/13 built and shipped on 2/28 arrived at dealer yesterday (3/15). 2022 Atlas Blue 801A 35. Hang in there guys, the wait is worth it.
Congratulations man, enjoy that new ride! You will love it

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your modules ever show up on motorcraftservice site?
They’ve been up for almost a month…
FP has been giving me mixed answers, yesterday was told that I got an update that day saying truck was produced/received by carrier at a ramp location and was officially awaiting to be shipped that was via the FP chat line. Today when I emailed them they gave me the same thing that I’ve been getting told for weeks that the truck was produced and waiting to be released. Same eta of 3/25 that obviously isn’t accurate and nothing else.

OP
OP
josh1017

josh1017

Reaction score
That’s the same dealership I ordered from. Recognize the background cause I been a customer of them for over 16 years. I ordered a 21 and also got converted to a 22, order went in 10/11 and it’s been in production since 1/27. Crazy how it seems like everyone else’s got built and shipped in a matter of days and I’m coming up on 2 month of being “in production” :(
Who knows man, I’ve tried to figure out how ford builds these but based on others posts, it seems likes there’s no logical way how they do it. Hang in there dude, it’ll come.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm on the same timeline. AMB 37, ordered a 21 back in July, dealer didn't convert my order, so I ordered from another dealer for MSRP. build date beginning of feb, shipped by 2/28, railyard last Friday, picked up by the trucking company Monday. The suspense is killing me!

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’ve been up for almost a month…
FP has been giving me mixed answers, yesterday was told that I got an update that day saying truck was produced/received by carrier at a ramp location and was officially awaiting to be shipped that was via the FP chat line. Today when I emailed them they gave me the same thing that I’ve been getting told for weeks that the truck was produced and waiting to be released. Same eta of 3/25 that obviously isn’t accurate and nothing else.
Just doesnt make any sense. I hope things work out for you soon.