Finally happened. Truck got boosted..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No idea. Our key wasn't in the truck, it was in my GF's backpack inside the building. Still waiting on any camera footage but again, it's supposed to be crap. The second Raptor being broken into solidified our idea to not get another one. Sucks..

Edit to add reading helps. We actually don't know if the truck was driven away or towed away. The "security" guy said he didn't see any tow trucks or anything but how much I trust that, I don't know.
After reading this again, I think it's someone who works there.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A sting Op is in order…have roscoe the 45 on your hip, recline the seat, and wait for Mommas “he’s a good boy”, to return. This time instead of leaving with a truck, he can leave riding in the back of one……

Thieves are the worst, sorry this happened to you. I see non stop on Facebook raptor groups about these trucks being stolen in San Antonio and Houston daily. Time to move if I had to worry day in and day out about my truck being stolen and never driving it because of that.

OP
OP
MyRaptorLife

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A sting Op is in order…have roscoe the 45 on your hip, recline the seat, and wait for Mommas “he’s a good boy”, to return. This time instead of leaving with a truck, he can leave riding in the back of one……

Thieves are the worst, sorry this happened to you. I see non stop on Facebook raptor groups about these trucks being stolen in San Antonio and Houston daily. Time to move if I had to worry day in and day out about my truck being stolen and never driving it because of that.

Sounds great, but this is Harris county and I'd probably get the needles for pre meditated.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Robbery sucks, but it’s a truck - can & will be replaced, @ least you didn’t get mugged/shit beat & robbed, @ least your home didn’t get ransacked & vandalized/robbed- could be worse

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F-150 thefts have been common for a long time. When I had a 2012 I read that they could push in the door lock on the handle to gain access. I have an AirTag inside of my truck behind the drivers side rear seat. Most people don’t know that you can fold it down and it’s easy to hide an AirTag.