GEN 2 Finally Got The Tent Mounted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the tent and rack installed and took her out this past weekend for its initial trip. It was all fun and games till I got the tent cover zipper stuck on the tent canvas and like the ******** didn't bring tools to take the tent off. Long story short was a 1-night camping trip instead of 2. Was a 10 min fix at home. Live and learn.

Sunset-1.jpg

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the tent and rack installed and took her out this past weekend for its initial trip. It was all fun and games till I got the tent cover zipper stuck on the tent canvas and like the ******** didn't bring tools to take the tent off. Long story short was a 1-night camping trip instead of 2. Was a 10 min fix at home. Live and learn.

View attachment 144956
Great pic! Are you in the Sawtooths?

We use a RTT, love it, except for when we need to pack up when wet. The entire mattress ends up getting soaked from the wet tent. Nothings perfect.

OP
OP
Vegas_Sirk

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pic! Are you in the Sawtooths?

We use a RTT, love it, except for when we need to pack up when wet. The entire mattress ends up getting soaked from the wet tent. Nothings perfect.

Yep the Sawtooths. This is near Stanley.

I have yet to experience the wet in the tent, but hopefully its not too bad.