Finally got one...2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motor05

Reaction score
Long time full-size truck owner, and have owned all makes of the 1500/150 series. I've always wanted a Raptor and finally found the one a few weeks ago...2019 with 5,600 miles in immaculate condition. It already had the stubby antenna, aluminum roll-up bed cover and Ford factory bed-extender.
I had the stickers removed, ceramic coated and the rear wheel wells rhino-lined.
Absolutely love it.

Raptor 1.jpg

OP
OP
Motor05

Motor05

Reaction score
Thanks gents! Again, I love it!
No more mods in the immediate future, still figuring out all the modes and other features...that'll keep me busy for the foreseeable future.
I'm a bit squeamish about adding a tune or any performance mods...it's plenty fast, for me, as is. For now.
The color is what caught my attention. I've always had black, gray, silver, etc. But I saw the ruby red, and was hooked...especially after seeing the low mileage and how well maintained it was. And after I test drove it, it was a wrap.

Last edited:

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. I had been looking for a used Gen2 as well. Do you mind sharing how much did you pay for your Raptor.