Finally got my White 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your gen 3. That truck looks better than I thought it would in white! Awesome, enjoy!
I did not plan to order the graphics package but it came with it when I found it. ALso wanted silver but once I have seen this thing in person, I am really pleased with the apperance

OP
OP
M

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride can't wait for mine !!! Glad to hear it has the cup holder lights and glove box. Thanks for sharing that information with us. Gives us hope that all will be well when ours shows up. Is it a 2021 or 2022 ? Do you have the "R" button and loose your phone button ??
It was a stock order by the dealer in June 2021 and went into Prod Oct 2021. The temp wheels show the temp also. Don't know what an R button is .. I have carplay setup so when i turn it on, carplay start aauto, my apple music collection is the chosen audio but for in-town use, the screen shows the bult-in nav from Ford. Lots of areas around here with zero cell coverage so often have to resort to the in-car mav maps since they are all downloaded

2ndFord

Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful truck. Really, really like the white, looks sharp. Surprising, because I ordered my '18 in Magnetic specifically because it provided the least contrast between the paint color and that of the flares and trim. Still don't like the contrasting looks against the reds, lighter blues, Code Orange, etc. But I think it looks great against the white. For me All-or-Nothing I guess. And I still don't like graphics.

Anyone remember the Chevy Blazers/GMC Jimmys of the 1980's? Mostly came two-tone. I ordered my 1986 (yeah, I'm old) dark gray (similar to Magnetic) on white. After a couple of years white starting growing on me, so I flipped the scheme and ordered an '89 white on gray.

When the worst of our last snow here in NJ melted off the roads last week, I took my truck to the drag-through wash mostly to get the undercarriage de-salted. But with a week of melt running onto the roads, my gray truck is slathered in white salty tire-throw spray. Makes me wonder how well a white truck would disguise that? Living in MT I think you'll shortly have an answer for me! Eight months of the year, however, I think Magnetic will hide tire spray better than white does. But I still think you got a great-looking truck.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking truck, congrats! Enjoy Barbarian and make your way to Bittercreek if you have time, great pub style food!