Finally got my White 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered by dealer in June 2021. I found and put deposit in Oct. Went into production in Oct and then the black hole. Finally reappeared at dealer in MD in Jan. Tracked down a transport company who could bring it to Boise ( nobody willing to come to NW MT). 5:30 am flight thru SLC to Boise. Got a ride from Xpel Boise to storage yard to get truck and then drive back to Xpel Boise where they did a great job applying 70% ceramic tint to all windows and moonroof except the Front.

Now at Barbarian Brewing eating street tacos and tasting some of the best beer.

Driving 650 /11 hours home tomorrow where a bed rug, Undercover ArmorFlex, and a bunch of BD lights from SPV are ready to install.
And my truck has all the lights in the cup holders, glove box etc4B738212-257D-4E79-83DA-15F04535BF80.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s proof for me! That’s a beauty indeed. What we sometimes have to do to get a truck. Looks like you will learn a bunch about it on the drive back home too. Get those mods on it and enjoy it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ordered by dealer in June 2021. I found and put deposit in Oct. Went into production in Oct and then the black hole. Finally reappeared at dealer in MD in Jan. Tracked down a transport company who could bring it to Boise ( nobody willing to come to NW MT). 5:30 am flight thru SLC to Boise. Got a ride from Xpel Boise to storage yard to get truck and then drive back to Xpel Boise where they did a great job applying 70% ceramic tint to all windows and moonroof except the Front.

Now at Barbarian Brewing eating street tacos and tasting some of the best beer.

Driving 650 /11 hours home tomorrow where a bed rug, Undercover ArmorFlex, and a bunch of BD lights from SPV are ready to install.
And my truck has all the lights in the cup holders, glove box etcView attachment 341188

Nice! Why are you putting in a bed rug?

OP
OP
M

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Why are you putting in a bed rug?
I use the bed like a big truck … alpine skis,XC skis, golf clubs etc. been using a bed rug since 2007. Also have slept in the bed at remote trailheads and the padding is comfortable. My prior truck had a bed rug and I often loaded it with gravel, bark, firewood, sacks of concrete, etc and it still looks new.

OP
OP
M

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drive home was great. The adaptive cruise and lane centering worked even on 2-lane county roads. Truck was steering itself around corners regardless of radius or speed. Stereo sounds great when playing lossless audio from my iPhone. 9.5 hours, avg speed 70mph, 15 MPG. So much to like about this truck

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drive home was great. The adaptive cruise and lane centering worked even on 2-lane county roads. Truck was steering itself around corners regardless of radius or speed. Stereo sounds great when playing lossless audio from my iPhone. 9.5 hours, avg speed 70mph, 15 MPG. So much to like about this truck
Sweet ride can't wait for mine !!! Glad to hear it has the cup holder lights and glove box. Thanks for sharing that information with us. Gives us hope that all will be well when ours shows up. Is it a 2021 or 2022 ? Do you have the "R" button and loose your phone button ??