Finally got my raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold it myself. Dealer was.only offering 14 because it was deleted. Sold it myself for 35k in two days
Nice. I'm in the same boat. I have a 23 on order and currently driving a 14 KR super duty. I only have 125k miles on it and figured I could sell it privately for around 35-40k.

OP
OP
skisraptor22

skisraptor22

Reaction score
Nice. I'm in the same boat. I have a 23 on order and currently driving a 14 KR super duty. I only have 125k miles on it and figured I could sell it privately for around 35-40k.
I had 143k on mine, full delete, exceptionally clean, level kit with bilstein shocks. I could have got 40 if I was a little more patient but I did not want to play the same game the dealers are with vastly overpriced superduties. I loved that truck but the truth was not having a warrently anymore and it being my daily driver can become costly. As you probably know.....nothing is cheap to replace or fix on those.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 143k on mine, full delete, exceptionally clean, level kit with bilstein shocks. I could have got 40 if I was a little more patient but I did not want to play the same game the dealers are with vastly overpriced superduties. I loved that truck but the truth was not having a warrently anymore and it being my daily driver can become costly. As you probably know.....nothing is cheap to replace or fix on those.

Nice! Yeah this one is not deleted like my last truck and a few dealerships have quoted me between 26 - 31k trade in. Soooo I'm probably going to go the route you did and sell it privately.

So how's it going from the super duty to the Raptor?

OP
OP
skisraptor22

skisraptor22

Reaction score
Nice! Yeah this one is not deleted like my last truck and a few dealerships have quoted me between 26 - 31k trade in. Soooo I'm probably going to go the route you did and sell it privately.

So how's it going from the super duty to the Raptor?
Parking is much easier but I was very surprised to see how wide these raptors really are. Superduty are not off road trucks no matter what anyone says, especially with the diesel in the front. Miss my 8 foot bed but I am not disappointed in the decision.