Finally got my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JesseMoody

Reaction score
Whats up guys and gals? Happy to finally join the Raptor family! Been a long time coming. So about me. Live in the Los Angeles area. Work in the video game industry as a Senior 3D Artist on the Call of Duty Franchise at Infinity Ward. My focus in art is vehicles. So I get to make the cool vehicles you drive around and blow up in Modern Warfare.

I also do studio scale model building (focusing on star wars mainly), prop building, 3d printing with my various printers and love to do woodworking. Being creative away from the computer mainly since that is my work focus.

Can't wait to start exploring all the awesome places to see in California and South West US.

Already ordered the nice weathertech floormats, upgraded leds for the internal lighting, stubby antenna, fuse 27 relocation.

Near future updates are sync 2->3 update, adding a retraxpro sliding bed cover, air intake, exhaust, tune, headlights and more lighting.

Anything else you guys can suggest, give warning to I am all ears.

Image from iOS (6).jpg

Image from iOS (5).jpg

Image from iOS (4).jpg

OP
OP
JesseMoody

JesseMoody

Reaction score
Yeah....MOVE AWAY FROM CALIFORNIA!!!!!!

But welcome to the forum. "Stay Frosty"

lol I have lived all over. Despite the cost of living and sometimes insane politics I absolutely love this place. Maybe after my kids finish school but daughter plays softball year round, gf grew up here. I'm from Maine and have been a nomad since I joined the Navy at 19 and lived all over but been here since 2012 and def not moving soon.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking Gen1! So your a gaming artist. I guess anything really cool and awesome looking you create, can make its way into a game?

I can use some nice vehicles to print. I imagine you design your own?

Enjoy that truck.

OP
OP
JesseMoody

JesseMoody

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking Gen1! So your a gaming artist. I guess anything really cool and awesome looking you create, can make its way into a game?

I can use some nice vehicles to print. I imagine you design your own?

Enjoy that truck.

Yeah been at it for the past 15 years. Have worked on Rock Band 1 and 2 making guitars and band equipment models for in game, Borderlands designing guns, Mass Effect 2, MK vs DC Universe, and so many more. Since 2012 I have been working on Call of Duty. For a couple years I was at Treyarch and worked on Black Ops 2 and 3. Went to Infinity Ward and have worked on Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare as of late as a vehicle guy.

Some stuff I have built.

jesse_moody_tech_light_01.jpg

vindia_a1_wip_52418.jpg

tromeo_skin_21_b.JPG

tromeo_skin_21_a.JPG

MTC

Reaction score
Hey, nice gen1. Love the color. I'm in the LA area as well and lurking for a gen 1. What year is yours and can I ask where'd you find yours, mileage and how much? I've been looking for a month or so but wonder what they're actually selling for versus asking price.........