Finally got my Gen3 - Added Innov8’s & 37’s!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rengastarr

Rengastarr

Reaction score
Boss and Firestone with daystar cradles is what I’m finding for Gen 3 but not one picture of proof yet. I’m still researching. It was a lot easier to find for my Power Wagon, but they have been using springs for a long time. My buddy has a different brand I will measure next weekend if I remember.
Ok that would be cool, thanks!
Welcome, your practically down the street from me. Beautiful truck congrats!
Ya man, that's the truth! Especially considering we got people all over the country or further on here! What's up

200.gif

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here I am saying no to dirty 37" tire thoughts then you post this!!! BTW dumb question inbound (kind of), how did it to7 your tow hauler in stock form and was the MPG abysmal? I'll be towing a 23ft Nash that is about 6,500lbs with most my stuff in it. It's not a toy hauler obviously though but might have thoughts of that in the future to lug my X3 around :)

OP
OP
Rengastarr

Rengastarr

Reaction score
Here I am saying no to dirty 37" tire thoughts then you post this!!! BTW dumb question inbound (kind of), how did it to7 your tow hauler in stock form and was the MPG abysmal? I'll be towing a 23ft Nash that is about 6,500lbs with most my stuff in it. It's not a toy hauler obviously though but might have thoughts of that in the future to lug my X3 around :)
Haha, funny man - go for it! It towed the toy hauler fine, plenty of power. You're not going to beat an F-350 up a grade or anything, but I had a Tundra with the 5.7L V8, and this thing has WAY more power, even with the 37's. My hauler is 6,500 dry, and when I tow it is 10,000 loaded with the SXS, fuel and water. I used a Centerline TS Weight Distribution hitch which works wonders! You need that if you don't have something similar already... Also, I just installed the 3/4" rear spacer from Foutz Motorsports. I have the 2.25" RPG collar in the front, and it sits PERFECT now with this spacer in the rear. It even drives/feels better with the ass end up, I was really surprised what a difference!

The MPG is not so great, I was about 6.5 MPG average. But I'm at like 8.4 MPG around town, these tires must just kill the MPG, because I've seen others saying there in the 15's plus - not here! Lol I'm 120 lbs at each corner with this setup, not sure what stock is. And I'm constantly on the gas.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, funny man - go for it! It towed the toy hauler fine, plenty of power. You're not going to beat an F-350 up a grade or anything, but I had a Tundra with the 5.7L V8, and this thing has WAY more power, even with the 37's. My hauler is 6,500 dry, and when I tow it is 10,000 loaded with the SXS, fuel and water. I used a Centerline TS Weight Distribution hitch which works wonders! You need that if you don't have something similar already... Also, I just installed the 3/4" rear spacer from Foutz Motorsports. I have the 2.25" RPG collar in the front, and it sits PERFECT now with this spacer in the rear. It even drives/feels better with the ass end up, I was really surprised what a difference!

The MPG is not so great, I was about 6.5 MPG average. But I'm at like 8.4 MPG around town, these tires must just kill the MPG, because I've seen others saying there in the 15's plus - not here! Lol I'm 120 lbs at each corner with this setup, not sure what stock is. And I'm constantly on the gas.
Yea I'm coming from a 5.7 HEMI so it does okay but won't win any stoplight races. Definitely looking forward to the added power and torque especially being in the PNW where any direction you look is a MTN pass. I do have a full WDH setup though and it helps tremendously.

Towing 10k with a Raptor and lifted! You win the internet today!

OP
OP
Rengastarr

Rengastarr

Reaction score
Yea I'm coming from a 5.7 HEMI so it does okay but won't win any stoplight races. Definitely looking forward to the added power and torque especially being in the PNW where any direction you look is a MTN pass. I do have a full WDH setup though and it helps tremendously.

Towing 10k with a Raptor and lifted! You win the internet today!
Ya, you're going to love it. And the truck itself is just so solid feeling - everything about it. Makes my '17 tundra on 35's feel like a sardine can.

Is there a 10k trophy? I'll take anything I can get these days!!!:happy107: