Finally Got Entire PPF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing, but 8k!! I don't see how anyone who's not crazy f----ing rich can justify it!!!
Same can be said for over have of Raptor mods. Ever looked into full suspension kit? You gotta pay to play and 8k is very little when protecting your investment. These trucks have great resell value so if you aren’t a pavement princess this is one of the first mods you should do
@Kaz109 hit the nail on the head perfectly.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you say you got the Baja Designs covered in Xpel gloss, the 8ml PPF?
My raptor is being done in Xpel Stealth too but I was concerned that the lights would get too hot for Xpel so I told them not to do it.
They are doubling up on the rockers with stealth too. If they get beat, we can peel a layer off and re-apply another.
Sorry, when I said lights I meant the headlights since those are the aftermarket headlights by TRS. The Baja design ones get super hot, and those are just swappable lenses.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sorry, when I said lights I meant the headlights since those are the aftermarket headlights by TRS. The Baja design ones get super hot, and those are just swappable lenses.

yeah, okay my same thoughts then on the Baja lights. I am getting the headlights done too in Xpel Ultimate. They also are going to do a ceramic coating with Xpel Fusion and glass protection using Glassparancy. I think I am going to be getting close to $9k after everything is said and done.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, okay my same thoughts then on the Baja lights. I am getting the headlights done too in Xpel Ultimate. They also are going to do a ceramic coating with Xpel Fusion and glass protection using Glassparancy. I think I am going to be getting close to $9k after everything is said and done.

The glassparancy product is great! Have it on all the windows as well! Great choice!