Finally Got Entire PPF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the $8,000 was your in house price to you? Or the going rate you'd charge other people for the same work?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We think so too! It’s tough as different markets around the country are different prices so hard to gauge it.

Sure hoping it protects the paint better on the trails. Truck was trashed after last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you will like it and the fact that it repairs itself in the sun is a huge plus.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you will like it and the fact that it repairs itself in the sun is a huge plus.
I’m anxious to see how the stealth holds up, like on tree branch strikes and what not? Had regular xpel on the whole front clip and your right leave it in the sun and it was perfect. Will stealth be the same? One thing I did notice is the stealth hides a lot of dust and dirt now. Before that grey color showed every fingerprint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What shop did you use? I'm also in the area and use Brighton for my 911 work

Not to step on any feet but if you're in the Chicagoland area check out JJ's Detailing LLC in Orland Park. My good friend Jeff owns and runs the shop and he does phenomenal PPF installs (he also uses Xpel). He did a paint correction and ceramic coated my last raptor and it looked brand new at 5 years old with 100k on it.

He does everything from Ferraris to work trucks to bikes to trains to planes to boats. Basically if it's got paint, he can detail it.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing, but 8k!! I don't see how anyone who's not crazy f----ing rich can justify it!!!
Same can be said for over have of Raptor mods. Ever looked into full suspension kit? You gotta pay to play and 8k is very little when protecting your investment. These trucks have great resell value so if you aren’t a pavement princess this is one of the first mods you should do

D

Deleted member 12951

Did you say you got the Baja Designs covered in Xpel gloss, the 8ml PPF?
My raptor is being done in Xpel Stealth too but I was concerned that the lights would get too hot for Xpel so I told them not to do it.
They are doubling up on the rockers with stealth too. If they get beat, we can peel a layer off and re-apply another.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to step on any feet but if you're in the Chicagoland area check out JJ's Detailing LLC in Orland Park. My good friend Jeff owns and runs the shop and he does phenomenal PPF installs (he also uses Xpel). He did a paint correction and ceramic coated my last raptor and it looked brand new at 5 years old with 100k on it.

He does everything from Ferraris to work trucks to bikes to trains to planes to boats. Basically if it's got paint, he can detail it.
Jeff does amazing work! I just want to his Cars and Coffee hosting.