Finally Got Entire PPF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I almost bought a barely used ‘19 or ‘20 (can’t remember- maybe it was 2020 b/c had barely any miles) from a FRF member before I wound up in my new 2020 lead foot

the one I seriously considered owned by FRF member was white w/ all options & had a full Xpel stealth wrap on it- if it was a simpler transaction & truck wasn’t outta state and/or was sitting on a dealers lot I would’ve bought it

the stealth wrap looks amazing on these trucks esp on certain colors, the white was totally a storm trooper but in a very good way lol

does the Xpel stealth have the same self healing properties as the ultimate? Can you use regular wax/spray detailer/ceramic products on it or does it require a special detergent/cleaner like you’d use w/ a matte wrap or paint job?

Lastly, just curious, but was the $8k all in including the paint correction, re-painting, prep, materials & install? If so that’s really not too bad

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure you have enough lights in the front ;). You must look like a damn UFO to any on comers with all that on

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the whole front end done in Expel from front doors forward and it has been great. I have had done all my cars and trucks done, but if you cant afford it I recommend doing at least the headlights as they won't ever fade to the disgusting cloudy mess. I had a 2007 truck I got new and day 1 had them done, when I sold the truck in 2019 headlights looked brand new and this truck was always parked outside...

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost bought a barely used ‘19 or ‘20 (can’t remember- maybe it was 2020 b/c had barely any miles) from a FRF member before I wound up in my new 2020 lead foot

the one I seriously considered owned by FRF member was white w/ all options & had a full Xpel stealth wrap on it- if it was a simpler transaction & truck wasn’t outta state and/or was sitting on a dealers lot I would’ve bought it

the stealth wrap looks amazing on these trucks esp on certain colors, the white was totally a storm trooper but in a very good way lol

does the Xpel stealth have the same self healing properties as the ultimate? Can you use regular wax/spray detailer/ceramic products on it or does it require a special detergent/cleaner like you’d use w/ a matte wrap or paint job?

Lastly, just curious, but was the $8k all in including the paint correction, re-painting, prep, materials & install? If so that’s really not too bad
I will check and see what they say for treatment. On my old clear bra I used bead maker to treat. Not sure we can use it with the stealth but will ask.

Same healing properties yes and and ten year warranty.

8k was just clear bra. 6500 repaint and 2k to correct before clear bra. Also we replaced all the b pillars as they were trashed and all four fender flares that were behind repair (rear right had a huge hole in it). Gotta stay out the trees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure you have enough lights in the front ;). You must look like a damn UFO to any on comers with all that on
Yes totally overkill! It is nice at night on the forest trails. If I had to do it all over again would have done way less. I think we have used the lights 4 or five times in a couple years. Not the best use of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What shop did you use? I'm also in the area and use Brighton for my 911 work