FINALLY got a TRUE, removable towing solution..(see pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure a setup can be created by anyone with some fab skills but I am interested in applying all the different components he has involved to make it more complete and thorough than the average Joe.

OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another person here very interested in this, but on the east coast. Hoping there’s eventually a way to get it installed w/o going across the country.

Follow the link I posted here before and reach out to Izzy. He mentioned in that post that he is working on a pre-fab solution.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I'm sure a setup can be created by anyone with some fab skills but I am interested in applying all the different components he has involved to make it more complete and thorough than the average Joe.

See above

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He did state to me that a pre fab unit is about 6-12 months out and he wants to do some installs for testing and write up.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Follow the link I posted here before and reach out to Izzy. He mentioned in that post that he is working on a pre-fab solution.

I don't have Instagram so not sure how to directly message. Do you (or anyone else) have an email address? Feel free to PM.

OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update time:

Setup is working way better than I anticipated. Have been able to remove and install with no trouble whatsoever.....It's worked out exactly how Izzy designed it to work and just as easily as he set out to make it.

I also cut out and put together the case pictured to put everything in when I'm not using it. Makes it a ton easier by not only having a place store the shocks when they're not in use (plus protects the shocks from bouncing against each other in some storage bin), but also just by simply keeping everything I need for them one place (bottle, gauge, hose, filler tool, etc).

One other thing I want to mention: I spoke to Izzy about the setup, just to give him an update and asked about the others from this forum that had contacted him. He mentioned that a bunch of people from this forum have contacted him about this setup. He also mentioned in passing that one of the people that reached out to him said they could fabricate it on their own in a few hours and insinuated that Izzy was just trying to bump up the man/labor hours to make more money. Let me make this clear, I WAS THERE WHEN HE FABRICATED THIS. I was staying in my trailer just outside his garage, but was in the workshop 90% of the day watching what they were doing. I watched them work on this for TWO DAYS STRAIGHT. If someone here thinks they can do what these guys did.....guys that build race trucks for a living......then you're fu$%ing high on something. This was as custom as custom gets and wasn't a simple job. Period. If you think you can do it....go for it. Let me know when you're done and I'll give you their number again.

fox-shock-case-2.jpg

fox-shock-case-1.jpg

Last edited: