Finally got a delivery date on my truck next month. Was promised retail by a new dealer, what are the chances they will gouge me on the price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Factory order waited 11 months. The dealer promised retail with build sheet papers but since then i lost them. All i have is a photo with the price on it.
First time ford purchase.
What are somethings I need to know/do before pickup.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The sticky thread ”Things to check etc”, print it & have your dealer add those items to their pre delivery inspection. It’ll save you some headache down the road.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factory order waited 11 months. The dealer promised retail with build sheet papers but since then i lost them. All i have is a photo with the price on it.
First time ford purchase.
What are somethings I need to know/do before pickup.
If you have in writing they'd honor MSRP you should be good. Congrats+

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Retail" when referring to pricing basically means whatever they feel the market allows - ie: ADM.

More specifically it might be the KBB or similar "Retail" value which would be similar to above, but maybe less extreme.

But basically, "Retail" means nothing. MSRP is a specific figure.