Finally getting serious about purchase

What color Scab?

• Leadfoot

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Race Red

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wtf3Rap19

Reaction score
The more I look at online pictures the more I like the Leadfoot color. I like the Sport package with the color matched bumpers and grill on a regular F-150, and the Leadfoot with the grey bumpers and fender flares has that similar aesthetic. The Race Red has a ton of contrast by comparison. I’m also looking at the Method wheels in the bronze color, I think they would look better on Leadfoot.

I’m settled. I just got off the phone with the dealer, my order is placed:

Supercab, Leadfoot, 802A, tailgate step.
Congrats, just was up in Flagstaff this weekend doing a little MTB and the roads from Hart Prairie around the back of the San Fran peaks was a blast in my new SCREW, a little Baja mode and flying!! Your going to love the truck!

OP
OP
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More progress. I sold my 14K car trailer today, more money for the Raptor mod fund. The trailer was a 2007 model and really needed new wood and some paint work. The tires were 6 years old but in good shape. I was looking at $600 for wood, paint, and a few parts as well as a full weekend to do the work. All done I’d get $3600, maybe $3800 on a great day. I figured screw it and put it on Craigslist for $3000 untouched, I sold it for $2700 to the first guy who looked at it. I had a bunch of interest and probably could’ve gotten the full $3K, but I was over it. Quick and easy won the day.

48224DCD-EA23-4D59-97D8-1267AA7FB82D.jpeg

OP
OP
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer called me today and said that my order from 6/12 wasn’t accepted by the factory. He said Covid, but based on others getting orders placed around the same time I’m guessing it was because I ordered a Scab. ****. Time to start hunting for a replacement.

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer called me today and said that my order from 6/12 wasn’t accepted by the factory. He said Covid, but based on others getting orders placed around the same time I’m guessing it was because I ordered a Scab. ****. Time to start hunting for a replacement.
That’s a gut punch for sure. Heart completely set on a scab where a screw would make you unhappy?