Finally getting one tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok price if it's a screw. Not so much if it's a scab. But regardless you are going to love it and it is still less than what some folks pay here in soCal. Pics please.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I know a few have said it but yes, the 5 star wakes the hell out of our trucks! Ive noticed its louder, revs higher, shifts quicker, everything

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
DPick

DPick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone! Sorry for not specifying that it was a SCrew, not a SCab. I really appreciate the feedback on the 5 Star. Alright, I guess the first thing I am gonna have to get for the new girl is the 5 Star tune then :)

The dealer gave me an additional $500 off when I got there for being military AND gave me a 1.5% APR financing. The truck was ~$48.5k before trade-in and TT&L. (EDIT: They also applied some xzilon on it)

I also apologize for posting back so late. I left at about 0530 EST and didn't get home til about 1930 EST. Tennessee traffic was pretty terrible. I got 14.3 MPG going mostly 75+ the entire time. It was such a ******* thrill. Had a huge grin on my face when I rolled up next to the little guys (Colorados, Tacomas, etc.) :rockit:

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

F3gq3pj.jpg
om7j0Nw.jpg
w5UFpgM.jpg

Terrible lighting out. I will take more pics of it tomorrow and might even get a tonneau for it.