Finally done, stereo upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BossRaptor

Reaction score
Very nice job. I can’t believe how sub par the factory B/O system is in these Raptors. The factory system in my 07 F150 Lariat was amazing even after 14 years.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe the difference , and my system is nothing high end .my amp was only 700 , front speakers 1200 , sub , 500 ,zen ,549, all the miscellaneous stuff pro another 500-700

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe the difference , and my system is nothing high end .my amp was only 700 , front speakers 1200 , sub , 500 ,zen ,549, all the miscellaneous stuff pro another 500-700
Yeah it doesn't take much to incredibly out perform stock. My problem is I'm never happy and have spent more than I care to tell and the system going in isn't exactly perfect. Hard to fit these amps on the back wall which I have always done. I guess a seat lift with a false lower floor...maybe.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im eventually going with audio control d-6-1200 dsp amp ,and a audio control 1-1500 mono block .then upgrade rears and more sound deadening

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't take much to incredibly out perform stock. My problem is I'm never happy and have spent more than I care to tell and the system going in isn't exactly perfect. Hard to fit these amps on the back wall which I have always done. I guess a seat lift with a false lower floor...maybe.
Not sure how many amps you have but my 2 along with processor fit fine behind the seat. Many builds on here do as well.

Clinsta

Reaction score
Nice clean install GreatOne! Laid out well and professional. I have a couple of questions, did you make the amp rack and door block off plates or did you buy them prefabbed? If you bought them where did you find them?
Can you provide a pic of you sub box in the truck?