Finally decided to lift the Raptor! Need help deciding....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It takes away from everything the raptor is. Lift kits are trash and weaken everything about the suspension. You just don’t do it. I’m sure the boys will chime in soon. See my truck below. Glass and springs is the correct way to fit 37’s.
This , first time you do any hard off-road you will destroy your fenders .

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it’s your money and have to say your truck looks sharp . I guess it depends on how you want to use the truck . I would think it would hurt the ride though ? I’ve had several Raptor and did Perch and GIESER springs , GEISER rides the best .

Brenford2005

Reaction score
It takes away from everything the raptor is. Lift kits are trash and weaken everything about the suspension. You just don’t do it. I’m sure the boys will chime in soon. See my truck below. Glass and springs is the correct way to fit 37’s.

acutally what you did makes the truck ride way worse than lifted ... look at your A arms makes it ride like shit compared to a lift. trust me i did that first prior to the lift.

dont hack on somthing you know nothing about

i also did the Fatech and rode awesome. . i broke it though by doing jumps and had to reinforce a couple of parts but thats all part of the fun! LOL

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
acutally what you did makes the truck ride way worse than lifted ... look at your A arms makes it ride like shit compared to a lift. trust me i did that first prior to the lift.

dont hack on somthing you know nothing about

i also did the Fatech and rode awesome. . i broke it though by doing jumps and had to reinforce a couple of parts but thats all part of the fun! LOL
Honestly he can do wantever he wants his truck but it is a absolute fact that it changes the geometry and takes away from the performance of the truck. Just out here trying to save another raptor doing gods work Lol.

Last edited:

Brenford2005

Reaction score
i know he can but you cant say your way is the correct way. you changed the the angle of your A arm so I gaurantee you the lifted one ride better . Granted it sits taller so you do get some negative effects that comes with a taller truck .

look at murdered out pic on page 1; see how his are A Arms sit almost flat like in stock form? and yours are pointed down? trust me yours rides worse than his; thats the reason why i lifted mine