Finally a Wash/Wax car wash soap that works!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
after a trip to Boston today it's looking pretty grimy but I will get pics up the next time I wash it. Which will likely be tomorrow. :flipthebird:

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What up bird, no more Fukken?

I am goin to try this stuff out and see what I like better, this or Turtle Waxes Ice.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i got this stuff called FAST WAX. it's the same thing as Fukken except I can buy it at NAPA and it's half the price. it's literally the same thing. on a side note, i haven't washed my truck in a week (ZOMG). will get pics up soon.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used them all and gave up on the wash/wax soaps a long time ago because I never really saw a difference. Well, with this stuff the suds and lather is incredible and as you wash... tar and bugs come off much easier because of the incorporated wax. When you rinse the stuff off you will see there is more to this stuff than just soap...the water beaded and sheeted off my truck while I was rinsing. After drying with a Absorber cloth and lightly buffing with a microfiber my truck had a noticeable sheen with a little bit of that smooth, just waxed feeling when you rub the paint. The last car wash soap I will ever buy...finally!

Oh, and yes it's expensive but a couple of cap fulls goes a long way.

uww.gif
Any issues with this product and the decals? I have read in several places wax can affect the decals. Maybe different though for a product like this.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't look at the date on this post at first and almost shit myself because I thought BentToast was back