Filthy Motorsports Introduction - Please Read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I figured I should post a quick introduction as we're new vendors on this forum despite lurking here for quite some time.

Many of you may already know who we are but for those who don't, Filthy Motorsports is a 4x4 and off-road race shop in Boulder, Colorado that focuses primarily on higher-end race parts. We're probably best known for being one of the largest King Shocks dealers in the country.

Our business philosophy, as you can probably tell from checking out our website (Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Performance Parts), is that we focus only on parts that we view to be the best of the best and that we would trust on our own trucks.

Here's a quick list of the products we highly recommend for the Raptor:
Finally, and most important of all, yes, we'll hook you all up with special FRF pricing so just PM, email, or call for details!
:favorites13:

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Raptor Haven! Always great to have more help available for the community!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, do yuo have any pics to share?

I see that yuo recommend RCV front axles. A few of the members here have had some bad luck with them NOT working with thier raptors. Can you share your experiance? Do you know if RCV is working on something for the raptor?

Glad to have another knowledgeable 4x4 shop as a vendor here.