Fifteen52 Wheels - Replace Center Caps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking at the Fifteen52 Range HD in the magnesium finish (17x8.5 w/ 0 offset), but those center caps just aren't doing it for me. They're hub centric on Raptor (87mm) and list the center cap as 87mm, so I'm wondering if I could replace the center caps with something a little more plain and les "52" branded. Anyone know?1682781338176.png
https://fifteen52.com/products/87mm-hd-cap-_-carbon-grey

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I guess you would need to try and test fit a different cap. As long as the new cap is 87mm and hub centric it should fit. I wonder if the lips or edges may be different. Does Fifteen 52 have any other options? I like the 52 but maybe that is just me, it is in my profile name. :D

OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha... it is in your profile name. I think you need a set. :) I don't hate the included center cap so I may give them a try and live with it if nothing else fits.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the same wheels on my Atlas Blue, I hear ya on the branding but I think trying to find a custom center cap maker is a bigger time sink.

Attachments

• IMG_4904.jpeg
    IMG_4904.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Those look good. Are those 37" BFGs?

I sent Fifteen15 an email asking about a replacement center cap and they said they've received a lot of requests and have something planned.