Fiesta Ford in Indio, CA Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For what it's worth, took a drive to Fiesta Ford in Indio, CA mainly to see the Terrain Raptor in person. They also had a Race Red (with some additions) and a used 2011 Oxford White. No deals on these though!

As many of said though, the Terrain just doesn't doesn't look the same in pictures vs in person. I love it in person but pics are just different. Terrain made my short list of 3 colors today!

DSCF6208_zpsa675f8f3.jpg

DSCF6207_zps4500a90e.jpg

DSCF6204_zpsfeb61e77.jpg

DSCF6211_zpse357dda1.jpg

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing Terrain in real life absolutely blew me away. Was set on Oxford white all along. Always knew i wanted somewhat of a subdued color, white, silver or Terrain. Red.....ehh not so much. Can't wait for my truck to get here, couple more days, it is on a train less than 3 hrs from me.

Good luck with your decision.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree, the terrain looks totally different in person and i am SO not a fan of that red one..

~BGM

That Red one I guess is a GM demo one and I think they'd have problem off-road with that negative offset. That red one is not for me either!

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Seeing Terrain in real life absolutely blew me away. Was set on Oxford white all along. Always knew i wanted somewhat of a subdued color, white, silver or Terrain. Red.....ehh not so much. Can't wait for my truck to get here, couple more days, it is on a train less than 3 hrs from me.

Good luck with your decision.

The Terrain in person and through the camera just doesn't work. It really isn't the same. I was trying to explain the color to someone and I said it's like those sand colored military vehicles but smooth and shiny. If that description makes any sense. Hang in there.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that red one is a bit to much for me as well. Made my eyes hurt. But-to each their own.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They had a 10K markup too! One interesting note on buying there if you live out of state. They will actually drive the vehicle to the Arizona line and exchange the keys there (along with a notary), that way you can get away from paying CA sales tax and home state sales taxes. There was no dealing there though (at least not below MSRP for sure).

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

A few more pics just for fun:

DSCF6210_zps1b6c532f.jpg

different Terrain but both were loaded
DSCF6202_zpsbb395c2d.jpg

Everyones favorite red one
DSCF6205_zpsac16705b.jpg

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They had a 10K markup too! One interesting note on buying there if you live out of state. They will actually drive the vehicle to the Arizona line and exchange the keys there (along with a notary), that way you can get away from paying CA sales tax and home state sales taxes. There was no dealing there though (at least not below MSRP for sure).

You should only have to pay tax and license in the state you are registering in, that should be the same anywhere you buy it..

Ya they really f***ed that Red one up..

Last edited: