fierce attitude tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran them for a little over a year. They are good performers in the mud, quiet on the road, and are lite for their size. I couldn't get them to balance perfectly ( had a small shimmy) so ended up changing them out for General Grabber red letters.

skfire

Reaction score
For the price installed, I could care less about the barbed wire.
If the tire performs well off road and has decent on road manners, as well as in rain and snow, I am going for it.

Hard to beat at total installed $300 less than the Duratracs(which are great, but softer and have some looseness in turns).

The truck came with Copper at3 and they have a nasty shimmy at higher speeds and blow in any dirt or light mud.

The BFG AT KO2 are not out until spring and will cost major duckies.
The Nitto Exo Grappler..no one has them...and not proven
The Toyo ..heavy

Seems like the Barbed wire tire is a good deal...at 1,060 total installed.

Thank you alll for the input...keep it pouring..

Scott

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good...just hope they do well in snow...
THANK YOU
Scott

Like i said there my summer only tire so can't help you out there. i run studded Duratracs in the winter on the stock rims.

I also don't give a shit about the barbed wire as long as they work good and that they do. Not like some of these tires on the market that look cool but fall short on performance. Great on road even in the rain and great off road clean out well and also good traction on gravel . Really happy with these as a good all around tire that do well off road and there light weight a win win in my books.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get why they added the design on the sidewall. The tread design looks perfect and is certainly aggressive enough on its own without any added help.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I had these tires and loved them accept for the fact they were hard to keep balanced. I put 25,000 HARD MILES on mine before a 1/2 inch dia. bolt ended one of them. Did the TRR 1 and only had a few cuts and small chunks in tread. They held up great.

The tires took so much balance weights at purchase that the Goodyear Dealer where I bought sent 2 back and got some that took less weight. These worked great off road in mud, sand and were good against puncher right up till that damn bolt I hit. The tire has a great side lug pattern and at the time had the most tread depth of any tire out there . Still had 1/4 inch of rubber left when I replaced them with Cooper SST's. Talk about LOUD. HAhaaaaa.

The Feirce were not available when I needed to replace my tires so I went with what I could get THAT DAY. The Cooper SST's are great off road. Loud on the road but were also the cheapest thing available at $1280 installed. The Coopers seem to stay balanced so far. Have some cupping. I have about 9000 - 10,000 miles on them now. Will get about 20,000 before they will be toast. That's average for me.

BDRAG

skfire

Reaction score
tires 24 hours on the truck,
hit 80 on the highway,
went on my gravel roads,
went off in light mud,
too soon to have a clear take on them, but no balance issues so far,
quieter than I thought..way quieter...not bumpy at all and excellent off road(like I said not that deep yet).

Happy with the look..don't notice the barbed wire, But it can only help on the sidewall, so no cares there.

will keep updating in case anyone else is interested.

Thank you again, this forum is the real deal.
Scott

skfire

Reaction score
tires 24 hours on the truck,
hit 80 on the highway,
went on my gravel roads,
went off in light mud,
too soon to have a clear take on them, but no balance issues so far,
quieter than I thought..way quieter...not bumpy at all and excellent off road(like I said not that deep yet).

Happy with the look..don't notice the barbed wire, But it can only help on the sidewall, so no cares there.

will keep updating in case anyone else is interested.

Thank you again, this forum is the real deal.
Scott

oops

Attachments

• WP_20141025_001.jpg
    WP_20141025_001.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 92