Fiberglass Gen 1 to Gen 2 full conversion kit for Ford Raptor at CARiD.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt, the all-stock 1 generation Raptor looks amazing, however to some owners it may look a bit outdated in the contemporary realities. Our freshly released Fiberglass Conversion Full Kit from Advanced Fiberglass Concepts is manufactured perform an easy front end swap from a 2010-2014 Raptor to 2nd gen Raptor. This kit is second to none when it comes to aesthetics and durability. Each set is manufactured in-house from the finest quality materials only and comes in semi-gloss white, which means that it is fully ready to be painted. It is made with the specifications of your truck in mind and going to fit great, offering a seamless transition between the factory panels and aftermarket body panels. The kit includes 7 pieces and comes with all hardware required for the installation.

More information about Gen 1 to Gen 2 Fiberglass Conversion Full Kit (Unpainted) by Advanced Fiberglass Concepts can be found on our website:

aptor-conversion-kit-installed-on-truck-forums-600.jpg
afc-164-oncar-04.jpg
afc-164-oncar-03.jpg
shp-nw-frm.png

Price: $1,845.13;
Manufactured - Ships in 4 to 5 weeks;
The kit Includes: Driver and Passenger side Fenders, Fender Extensions, and Bedsides (Set)
All Products come standard in Semi-Gloss White;

Enhance the aesthetics of your 2010-2014 Ford Raptor with handcrafted Gen 1 to Gen 2 Conversion kit from Advanced Fiberglass Concepts!

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this like my TireGate that I ordered, That you had "in stock", ready to ship, and that I payed for, only to have some ******* from your company call me a week later and tell me you can't get it, and that I would need to cancel my order to get a refund? No thanks... I imagine FRF members can order this elsewhere if they want it. So many other awesome vendors here.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got some parts off CarID once, no issues. I have read HORRIBLE reviews about them though, so not surprised to hear you say that.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ Crash33

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with us in the past. We will definitely try to do our best to change your impression from negative to highly positive in the future if you give us a chance.

Every day we successfully process thousands of orders, and many of the forum members are our customers. We will be glad to provide you with any product information you need, verify the fitment and calculate the shipping quotes for you.

So if any questions appear, feel free to contact me anytime. We are available 24/7.