fiberglass fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my fiberglass fenders this weekend and im ready to install them :) but heres a couple of questions that i want to clear up

1. Did you guys drill the hole for the antenna or just relocate it?
2. Are you guys running the stock liners?

Thanks for the help :)

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last year, 5 am before we left for TRR after 32 hours of truck prep the drill slipped and drilled through a Blue Flame painted fenders...... after that, we do it this way to minimize the risk... and honestly most people hate the antenna anyway. Ive also broken my windshield with the stock antenna at stock length...

-Jason

OP
OP
svtchris1021

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just realize that i have the boatec fenders :l , lol didnt know until.know, i went to the offroad swapmeet and got them there for 180 :) ,

TMX u think theres a way to modify my stock linears? They are in perfect condition :)

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't put the FM antenna on the fender this would be perfect to drill to install a NMO mount for a vhf antenna. If you use a black one it would look almost factory.

--John