Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you factor in the dealers I’ve spoken to in person and was told that their only R allocation was going to the owner, then scale that across the US, the population available for purchase just shrank dramatically.

TheMachinist

Reaction score
Got my 2022 raptor at MSRP. When I went to pick it up a couple weekends ago, salesman told me they had 6 2022 allocations, and only 1 2023 allocation. It forced them to ask for a 5k ADM on the 2023.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

Funny… The CEO calls it out in their earnings call and ADMs are all the rage for the R. SMH….. Let’s see if he has the nuts to follow through.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two different dealers I spoke with got the same number of allocations as last year. I placed an order with one today, but I'm worried I'll never see it. Time will tell.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this is a bit of a third hand story, but I wanted to sound the waters and see if anyone else is hearing the same thing.

My father-in-law has an order in with a dealer he previously purchased a vehicle with and put in a 37PP order a few months back. They called a few weeks ago to ask if he want his truck to be scheduled as a 2022 or 2023. He chose to push to 2023 and all was well. That is until this morning when the dealer calls and says Ford is cutting back on Raptor allocations and his 2023 order did not make the cut. The dealer is claiming that they are getting 0 allocations and my father in law is high and dry on the truck he ordered. The sales guy said Ford is trimming the Raptor allocations for 2023 across the board.

Seems a bit weird to me. Any info you guys have would be great! Also the names of any MSRP dealers still taking 2023 orders or have 2023 allocations (hell, even a 2022 allocation) would be much appreciated as well!

Edit:

I, in no way, am trying to stir the pot or make anyone panic. Dealerships tell untruths for their own ends all the time, I just want to bounce this around the community to see if anyone can corroborate anything and see what the best path forward would be.
So my dealer just confirmed they went from 12 raptors in 2022 to 3 total for 2023….it is a small dealer but they were told they only get 3 for 2023…so I guess some dealers are getting fewer for 2023. Just what we needed…lol

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my dealer just confirmed they went from 12 raptors in 2022 to 3 total for 2023….it is a small dealer but they were told they only get 3 for 2023…so I guess some dealers are getting fewer for 2023. Just what we needed…lol
my dealer got 4 last year, 10 this year and 1R. depends of a number of variables. good ole boys network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free