Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. See if you can find another dealer.

I am assuming my dealer will have an allocation... They are a top 5 volume dealer in the nation basically every year - maybe for the last 20 anyway. I did not specifically ask about an allocation, but I was the first retail '23 order for them. If I can't get a truck from them, then we are all screwed! LOL
I think every dealer advertises that

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question on 2023 allocations… does a dealer know ahead of time if their allocation is for a 37 package or not? Obviously they know R vs std raptor.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to order a 23 yet? My dealer told me it would be around the end of august before they would even find out their allocations.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to order a 23 yet? My dealer told me it would be around the end of august before they would even find out their allocations.

I ordered one already. I think it depends on the area rep, seems like I hear different stories.

bzogster

Reaction score
Question on 2023 allocations… does a dealer know ahead of time if their allocation is for a 37 package or not? Obviously they know R vs std raptor.

Yes I believe they know. They know at some point at least. My dealer got 1 allocation for the 37 in ‘21MY but none for ‘22MY.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly certain how allocations work. I'm familiar with a DORA, but until this year, never knew what the Customer Order Verification Program was. It appeared to just be the Order acknowledgement but there is some language included that confirms the Order Enrollment and that the claim against allocation is under review. I saw a later email where the Claim against the allocation was approved along with an authorization number for the dealer to use at the time of delivery and that my Order would be scheduled for production "when possible." I ordered right after the Order bank was opened and my dealer knew that day what their allocation was. I ordered a '37 package from a dealer that I've purchased Raptors from before.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have confirmation that my 2023 Avalanche Grey 37PP is on order. Whether they bounce me later is impossible to know. Crossing my fingers it holds. Been waiting for Avalanche Grey to come back since 2017. Ready to upgrade from my 2018 LF SCAB

scottp6188

Reaction score
How can you really know if an dealer has an allocation? I found a dealer for a 23 at MSRP, salesmen thinks they do. I was going to go into the dealer next weekend to actually sit down and order it. Is there anything I can see as proof they do?