Fenders, Bumper, Skids, SE Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the install of my SVC Bumper, Boatec fenders and Method wheels I now have the stock parts for sale here in Denver. The truck is Ruby Red and all parts have less than 500 miles on them before removal. I may be able to find boxes for the wheels, the rest may be hard to ship. I also have a tailgate, no step, and the stock exhaust for a crew.
Make me an offer...

Fenders

SE Beadlocks

Bumper/Exhaust

Tailgate

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE Beadlocks possible free shipping..

Guys,
I will be heading to Wisconsin for Christmas, likely next Saturday, with deposit in advance, I am happy to bring the wheels maybe more back with me to someone in the midwest. We will be in South Eastern Wisconsin (Racine) and will meet anyone somewhere close if interested.

Let me know.
Dennis

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I will be heading to Wisconsin for Christmas, likely next Saturday, with deposit in advance, I am happy to bring the wheels maybe more back with me to someone in the midwest. We will be in South Eastern Wisconsin (Racine) and will meet anyone somewhere close if interested.

Let me know.
Dennis

PM'ed

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm about 30-40 minutes south of Racine. If anyone wants to buy them I can hang on to them for you if needed.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be interested in selling the beauty Rings? I'm looking for some Special edition ones.

Last edited: