Fender Modification to run 37's with 1.5" Collars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice! I wish you would have done mine vs the hack job i paid for!!! Now having it all redone. Hopefully it looks 1/2 as good as yours.
If you want something done right you either have to do it yourself or have a guy like jwpres as a friend.

OP
OP
jwpres

jwpres

Reaction score
Very nice! I wish you would have done mine vs the hack job i paid for!!! Now having it all redone. Hopefully it looks 1/2 as good as yours.
Thanks for the compliments, it took me about 8 to 10 hours without the paint work. I posted this to give others a idea of how it can/should be done to maintain the factory function and appearance.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BFA975C1-9361-4F49-AB77-198C0D424E89.jpeg I have a new set of McNeil 2+2 fenders waiting for me to mount them up. I wonder if I should trim the pinch weld before I mount the new glass? I also would like to get some new wheel liners, I trimmed up the inside for the 37s before I ordered the fenders. Anyone know part numbers for the liners? Wish I saw your handy work before I started!! Excellent workmanship!!!!! A+++

OP
OP
jwpres

jwpres

Reaction score
View attachment 125172 I have a new set of McNeil 2+2 fenders waiting for me to mount them up. I wonder if I should trim the pinch weld before I mount the new glass? I also would like to get some new wheel liners, I trimmed up the inside for the 37s before I ordered the fenders. Anyone know part numbers for the liners? Wish I saw your handy work before I started!! Excellent workmanship!!!!! A+++
Thanks for the compliments. I think to get the most clearance you need to do something like this. Also depends on if your upgrading to wider suspension or have super aggressive wheel offset. If not the wider fenders doesn't really help with the real problem of clearance in the firewall/A Pillar area.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 0deg offset method beadlocks. This looks to be a mandatory mod! Thanks for the write up!!