Fender Flare Scuff Repair?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had something bump the fender flare on the truck this past weekend and it created a very minor scuff on my front fender flare. The scrape is so minor that you can't even feel it with your fingernail, but it was enough to remove the nice glittery finish.

Is there any way to repair this? Or is it ***** unless I replace it?

OP
OP
S

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Linex all 4. Bottom to crease if adventurous.

How does that fix the damage already incurred? And how much would it cost to Line-x them? Its $250 for a replacement fender flare.

757Nomad

Reaction score
I had a nasty scuff on my front driver flare. I tried to get it professionally touched up with the magnetic metallic paint. The guy did a great job but the damage was still visible. I elected to replace the flare. It cost me $240 at the dealership and $30 for install. You can do it yourself but at that cost it takes no time for them to pop the old one off and the new one on. And you get an extra LED as it comes with the flare from Ford.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Linex is a lifetime fix,not temporary till next scuff. I do not remember the cost. Linex matches running boards. Wish I would of had replacement back bumper linexed before it went on. 6 months and it is showing rust signs.