Fender flare no longer flush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the idiot at the paint shop did a number on my truck. Thankfully I'm getting a full refund, but in addition to messing up my interior door panel and my pillar piece, my front fender flare has a small gap between it and the fender now. Is this normal after removal (plastic warped), or do I need to fix the clips? My other flares are perfectly flush, as was this one prior to removal.

Thanks in advance.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@rtmozingo - did you ever get this figured out? I've got one that seems loose on the front driver's side. I don't remember it being loose but it's definitely not as tight as the others.

OP
OP
rtmozingo

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@rtmozingo - did you ever get this figured out? I've got one that seems loose on the front driver's side. I don't remember it being loose but it's definitely not as tight as the others.

I replaced it with a new one, and it has been great since. I'm pretty sure it was just a few clips that were broken, and you can buy them for cheap from the dealer. Will involve taking the whole thing off tho, so be prepared for that (and you might want to buy at least a few extra).