Feedback on RPG 2.25" collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one have more feedback on the 2.25" version? In measuring my truck, I get a rake from front fender lip to rear of 2.25" with about a half tank of gas. I recently put my Bakflip on the truck and now have a full tank of gas. Now the rake is only 1 5/8". I was thinking of doing the 2.25" front, and getting +3 deavers. Should be about 5/8" high in the rear with a full tank and then get about 3/4" higher as the tank goes toward empty.

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with ICON 1.5". I have had it installed for about 4 months. I have seen other Gen2's with 2.25" and I really think the 2.25" stance is the way to go. Its going in the shop Nov. 4th. I'll post pics before/after.

Jeff manson

Reaction score
Mike H. Any update on pics with the 2.25 kit? I am between the 1.5 and 2.25 kit. I am looking to get it as close as possible to level, but the rear slightly higher in the rear is ok. I do not want to be nose high. Thanks

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which do you prefer now that you’ve had both?

I didn't find much difference between the 2. ive now gone to about 3" though with an adjustable collar and have noticed more stiffness with it, but it doesn't bother me

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't find much difference between the 2. ive now gone to about 3" though with an adjustable collar and have noticed more stiffness with it, but it doesn't bother me

Are you running 37s or planning to?