Feedback on Goodyear Duratrac Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m putting on some ATZ P3s in a week and going on a winter run March 14, I’ll have a review when I’m back. Same weight as stock tires could be a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you post a review of the ATZ P3s.

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m concerned mainly with the road noise level as 95% of my seat time in the Raptor is roads. I have a Jeep for my hardcore off-roading.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m concerned mainly with the road noise level as 95% of my seat time in the Raptor is roads. I have a Jeep for my hardcore off-roading.
Yes, I daily drive mine so that was a concern of mine as well. Stock tires get slightly louder as they become more worn. But I also believe the cab is insulated and is great for blocking road noise to begin with. Im putting them on tomorrow actually I’m excited to see and feel how they ride and sound

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put on the ATZ P3s today. Here are my first impressions

Cold PSI was about 38/39 heated up to about 41

They have a slightly louder hum then stock.

They definitely ride rougher in all situations. I am going to try to air down to 35/36 cold and see how it changes.
The ride isn’t super harsh but it is noticeable. Not as comfortable driving. Can bounce slightly on certain it not all highway pavement, and you feel the little cracks more.

I really like how they look. The new wheels have a +6 offset.

I mainly got them for a more aggressive look and better overall traction and performance offroad and in the wet/snow.

Traction wasn’t tested today.

I expected them to ride a little bit softer then they do. But I did go from a stock C to a D sidewall.

I have 500 miles according to discount tire to either keep them or exchange. Right now I’m undecided. Maybe I go back to stock KO2 or the Goodyear duratracs that have a C sidewall? I’ll be considering all my options in the next few days. I believe these was grip great offroad based on the pattern.

If I didn’t drive 25k miles a year with this truck I’d just keep them on. I’ll try to make a few tweaks and see if things change

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I expected them to ride a little bit softer then they do. But I did go from a stock C to a D sidewall.

I have 500 miles according to discount tire to either keep them or exchange. Right now I’m undecided. Maybe I go back to stock KO2 or the Goodyear duratracs that have a C sidewall? I’ll be considering all my options in the next few days. I believe these was grip great offroad based on the pattern.
315/70/17 Duratracs are D rated and 35x12.5x17 Duratracs are E rated. I have 25K miles on the D rated Duratracs and they ride a little firmer than the C rated KO2s, but not bad. I run 36 psi front and 34 psi rear. They are louder than KO2s but better than KO2s in snow, mud and wet pavement.
From what I've seen there is only a few C rated 315/70/17 on the market to choose from and the stock KO2s are probably the most aggressive looking of the few.
My 2020 will be here in about a week and a half so I'll be back on the KO2s pretty soon.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
315/70/17 Duratracs are D rated and 35x12.5x17 Duratracs are E rated. I have 25K miles on the D rated Duratracs and they ride a little firmer than the C rated KO2s, but not bad. I run 36 psi front and 34 psi rear. They are louder than KO2s but better than KO2s in snow, mud and wet pavement.
From what I've seen there is only a few C rated 315/70/17 on the market to choose from and the stock KO2s are probably the most aggressive looking of the few.
My 2020 will be here in about a week and a half so I'll be back on the KO2s pretty soon.
Interesting I thought they had a C rated 2 ply set also..

What would be good to know is a scale of which tires ride the stiffest even if the same ply. Because there has to be some variation even between al D rated and all E rated tires