February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bzogster

Reaction score
They are done adding '22s to the schedule. Even some of the ones with vin's won't get built. If you don't have a VIN, you're out for 22. If you do have a VIN, you might still be SOL.

If you have a VIN it will be built, that’s a bunch of BS to state otherwise.

Also I see at least one person got scheduled today so this has been proven false otherwise as well.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are done adding '22s to the schedule. Even some of the ones with vin's won't get built. If you don't have a VIN, you're out for 22. If you do have a VIN, you might still be SOL.
#FAKENEWS MY22 will get built up till Sept…Oct they start building MY23

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like my February order is going into 2023. Dealership just called and said that I can get my truck built if I change my existing order to literally a bone stock Raptor. I can't do that (currently I ordered with just the Tow, Convenience, and Torsen packages) so my order will be pushed BUT since it will now most likely be a 2023 he said the 2023 colors should be available so Avalanche Gray it is!

Waiting sucks but current APR sucks too so there's a silver lining! Perhaps there are other new 2023 options? And NO... my budget isn't in the Raptor R range lol

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Looks like my February order is going into 2023. Dealership just called and said that I can get my truck built if I change my existing order to literally a bone stock Raptor. I can't do that (currently I ordered with just the Tow, Convenience, and Torsen packages) so my order will be pushed BUT since it will now most likely be a 2023 he said the 2023 colors should be available so Avalanche Gray it is!

Waiting sucks but current APR sucks too so there's a silver lining! Perhaps there are other new 2023 options? And NO... my budget isn't in the Raptor R range lol
Weird. I have a 2/28 order for a fully loaded 35 Raptor and have a 8/1 build date (moved up from 8/22). Not sure why you would have to buy stripped model to get a ‘22.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird. I have a 2/28 order for a fully loaded 35 Raptor and have a 8/1 build date (moved up from 8/22). Not sure why you would have to buy stripped model to get a ‘22.
I was told it was due to supply shortages for specific packages, hell they even said something about no rear bed camera! F that!

I submitted my order on 2/14 but it appears my dealership dragged their feet and submitted it at the end of Feb like your order but perhaps your build is more profitable so got the green light lol. There are much bigger things to worry about but good to see some of y'all finally getting your Raptor!

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
I was told it was due to supply shortages for specific packages, hell they even said something about no rear bed camera! F that!

I submitted my order on 2/14 but it appears my dealership dragged their feet and submitted it at the end of Feb like your order but perhaps your build is more profitable so got the green light lol. There are much bigger things to worry about but good to see some of y'all finally getting your Raptor!
I don't fully understand the dealer politics behind it, but I hope you get the vehicle with the options you want.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't fully understand the dealer politics behind it, but I hope you get the vehicle with the options you want.
Thanks... it sounds like Ford was willing to throw my truck into production if I also removed the Nav AND 360 camera!!! Way too much to sacrifice! I believe that Ford wants to save chips for those that order fully loaded trucks and offer to remove features for those that do not. So my production date will either be pushed back or transfer to a '23. The wait continues... :popcorn:

OP
OP
Cheyennedogsoldier

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I thought I would keep my fellow February order gang updated on my progress. My dealer called me yesterday and already rolled my order over to a 2023. A week ago he told me to wait it out but after talking to Ford reps he said they want to schedule it asap. So now my order is a 2023 and on my order confirmation it said it was an "early raptor order" whatever that means. If you are still waiting I would contact your dealer and see what's up. As always, please post here if you get more information, it would be greatly appreciated!