Fathers Day sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Starting this Friday 6/4/21 and running through Friday 6/25/21 as a way to thank all of you fathers out there we are running a SITEWIDE sale for Father's Day!
We at RealTruck know you are out there working hard every day and we think you deserve something a little extra.

*just a quick edit, this is a forum only promotion and will even beat the sale items listed on our site

Now there are some exclusions, unfortunately, Diamondback, S&B, select freight, and select wheels/tires are not included in this sale

It is very simple to take advantage of this very special promotion, just like before, leave a comment with the item(s) and the vehicle you are wanting a quote for and we will PM you, PM me with the vehicle info and the item(s), or email me at [email protected] with the vehicle info and the item(s). We look forward to hearing from you all and helping you get the items you have been eyeing!

RealTruck.com | #1 Seller of Truck Accessories
*Free shipping within the continental US
*Taxes apply where applicable

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You dont want to miss out on these deals!
Make sure to reach out to us to get the item you have always wanted at a price you wont find anywhere else

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Make sure you PM me or email me directly
Have deals you wont find anyone else, even on our site when you reach out to me direct