Falken Wildpeak tires true 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been happy with them. And I haven't been easy on them either. I'll go take a picture of how they look now.

TAZMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tested the Wildpeaks in some really sticky mud last week. Went out to drop off my buddy deer hunting at his stand and slid off into the field. The mud was slick on top and I was trying to just ease it out to avoid getting mud all over it. I could almost make it over the crest of the hill but after the 3rd attempt, I just hammered it and the truck felt like it stood up and launched out of the mud. I had to go approx. 500 feet to get out and the Wildpeaks cleaned out but they had to be spinning. It took us 4 hours with a power washer and me under the truck to make it look like new again. We got every spec of mud off and washed the underneath with a wash mit to make it like factory new. I don't want to put it in the mud again but I was pretty happy with the way they performed. It's not a mud tire but it worked pretty good.

We did a 80MPH 4 wheel drift in some loose dirt and they did great to. I would say they are not the best at any one thing but they seem to do good at everything. I had no issues with mounting and balancing them and they are smooth at 90MPH.

Reaction score
After extensive research and some real world experience I decided to go with the wild peak tire. Our company trucks all run Dura tracks and they are a very good snow and ice tire. However the are prone to flats and wearing fast. I cant count the number of flats we have had. Not something I am remotely interested in. I am waiting for the wild peaks to show and give them a go . I let you know how it goes.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After extensive research and some real world experience I decided to go with the wild peak tire. Our company trucks all run Dura tracks and they are a very good snow and ice tire. However the are prone to flats and wearing fast. I cant count the number of flats we have had. Not something I am remotely interested in. I am waiting for the wild peaks to show and give them a go . I let you know how it goes.

Can't wait to hear what you think of them. I've had the same experience with the duratracs as well. I've run them before and so does my work on lots of the trucks. I have a set now but studded them and using them as a winter only tire.

Sent from my iFruit using life invader.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone else speak to the wobble at speed? I run a lot of 50-80 and HATE any wobble

Master Yoda ^^^^^What CP said.....anybody?

I am not in a Raptor but regular F-150 and I had the 325/70/17 and they wobbled so bad that Falken replaced them free and I went with the 35x12.50s. They still wobble some but not like the 325's, they are 74 lbs compared to the 82 for the 325's.

I would think the Raptor being heavier than std F-150 would take away some of the wobble, right?