Falken AT3W

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still loving mine. Wearing extremely well. Just got 4-6" of snow last night and they still handle great after 2 years of wear (15-17k).
at3w.JPEG

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys notice the difference in weight coming from KO2s? I really don’t know if a 7-8lb difference will be noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not really. I'm sure there is a difference considering 7-8lbs makes for a substantial amount of unsprung weight but didn't notice a difference measured by the butt dyno lol.

Depending on what wheels you're running there are a handful of options lighter than stock that we can offer.

MattSVTM3

Reaction score
I've heard vey good things about the AT3W and was my second choice. I opted for the MT, but if they end up being too aggressive for me, I'll for sure go with the AT3W.

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on AT3W’s, have mixed feelings as of now but I’m early in.

Pro’s: Deep Treadblocks, slightly larger than KO2’s @ 315/70/70 (34.6” vs 34.4”), quiet, like the different look, alleged better tread life

Con’s: I can feel the extra tire weight on accel/decel but mostly under braking, off-road performance in desert terrain seems less than KO2’s in sand and side bite when drifting.

I’ll update after I get some more saddle time with these shoes.

57506156701__9882B037-25D4-4226-8CE4-859B12E43AD1.jpg

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pro’s: Deep Treadblocks, slightly larger than KO2’s @ 315/70/70 (34.6” vs 34.4”), quiet, like the different look, alleged better tread life

Con’s: I can feel the extra tire weight on accel/decel but mostly under braking, off-road performance in desert terrain seems less than KO2’s in sand and side bite when drifting.

View attachment 121700

I agree with you about the KO2s in sand - they are the best I've ever had in sand, and I've had a lot of ATs on 6 different PUs. That said, I wouldn't buy them again, after getting stuck in the hunting field in the mud. I only run mudders now - it's embarrassing having to get your new Fx4 pulled out by an old beater with mudders, LOL.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, the Duratracs are also mountain/snowflake rated and fairly good in the mud also - had them on a 2010 F-150.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Hasty I feel ya on the sand. I think the deeper tread depth in combination with the lugs being more widespread are to account for.

GEAngulo09

Reaction score

View attachment 121700

Any updates?
I am on the look for new tires and thats the only thing holding me back, the extra weight, on these falkens. I have read only good things, but no one mentions the extra weight?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any updates?
I am on the look for new tires and thats the only thing holding me back, the extra weight, on these falkens. I have read only good things, but no one mentions the extra weight?

aside from weight they’re phenomenal. Great winter traction, great wear and still quiet 3 years later. I’ll have to measure the tread depth. I feel like 20k plus miles and they still look awesome.