Fake BLM Signs- A disturbing trend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow.

Thanks for the heads up Mark. I hope jail time (or at least community service) and a stiff fine is the result.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the things that I dislike about TX is how little public land there is... pretty much the entire state is private property... there are parks of course but other than that... nada...

Sucks but hey...

I agree that it sucks... not sure why anyone would do this.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of the things that I dislike about TX is how little public land there is... pretty much the entire state is private property... there are parks of course but other than that... nada...

Sucks but hey...

I agree that it sucks... not sure why anyone would do this.

Yes sir, you can't throw a rock without it landing on private property...no matter how remote or isolated you are from civilization.

Anyhow, this sounds like some environmentalist nut job out posting fake signs.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyhow, this sounds like some environmentalist nut job out posting fake signs.

Might be time for...

MIL_USMC_Sniper_lg.jpg

Kind of kidding

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Henderson, NV as well, and seen some of these signs... Good to know. I can see why they are put up, as many times the excessive driving in the desert on windy days plays hell on homeowners nearby. However, if you live near the desert (I do) it is something you should have considered when buying your home....

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
How are we to know if they are real or fake? We are loosing a lot land all over the state of California and these signs are all over the place . Its pretty sad actually...