Fairway Ford Experiences...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fairway Ford in Ohio seems to have quite the raptor selection. They have almost the exact setup I'm looking for and just wanting to know how experiences are working with this dealer?

For sales tax on vehicles in Ohio, is it full sell price or sell price minus the trade value?

Lastly, any particular salesperson that's recommended?

Thanks!

Kicker56

Reaction score
In Ohio it’s sales price minus trade-in. I live here. However, I always thought that it didn’t matter where the truck was located but where you will have it registered? I’ve bought vehicles out of state and Ohio/county laws applied where it would be registered.

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dealt with Mark, he was an alright dude, he does give a discount to us forum guys; make sure to let him know you are one of us!

I ended up not buying from fairway as another dealer about 30 mins down the road, Sarchinoe Ford beat fairway’s deal; salesman was Tony, might want to check their inventory.

Goodluck![/QUOTE]

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my truck from Fairway before the virus struck. Saved a bunch compared to what NY dealers wanted. Simple transaction. I pay tax when I register in NY. Dealt with Jaison and did transaction online or on phone. I also had a trade in.

OP
OP
Idaho

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the help. I am looking at a white with blue interior truck they have there. They seem to have a very large abundance of trucks with the recaro's for whatever reason. I have a good offer on a CPO '19 with 4800 miles at a dealership near me, but it is black and I believe it will just be far more work than I would like. Additionally black paint on this truck just doesn't get me going as much as the whites does as I appreciate the contrast of all the black trim pieces which get lost on the Agate Black paint.