Fair Drag Race..Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure and he didn't use auto hold he foot braked it. Nice to see the Raptor is faster both ways. The only thing about the main video I didn't like is the extra weight from the two tires in the bed of the TRX.

Yeah i thought the same thing about the tires as well.
I thought that too but there's a camera op in the back of the Raptor and not in the TRX, so it is fair.

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is more fair in the tire weight department but the TRX gearing isn't great for 37's. It's really not great for the 35's IMO. So depending on how you look at it, it might be more fair 35 TRX vs 37 R. But I'm sure there are other variables that benefit one versus the other as well.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha! Aka “poverty spec truck”

I actually remember when driving a $50k truck was as expensive as one could get in a truck.
My first 2500 Ram was $54k loaded back in 08 and that was crazy money for a truck then. 15 years later and $100k is normal conversation for a top level truck.