Fair deal on 2019 SuperCrew??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Taylor

Reaction score
I found a used white 2019 Supercrew Raptor with 28,500 miles, 802A package, moonroof, Tailgate Step, Beadlock wheels, second-row heated seats, engine block heater, and rear sticker package. Dealer is asking $62,500 and will be delivered out of state to me. They will be sending to a ford dealer for inspection at my expense ($140). Also adding a line-x spray in bed liner for $605, not included in sale price. I think it's a fair deal, especially considering the current used car market and I live in CA where raptors are usually $2-3k higher. Thoughts?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s not horrible for a 2019 screw on the left coast... ‘cept for the moonroof. I am not a fan and legion of F150/F250/F350 owners complaining on Youtube, etc. are also not fans of the moonroof. I do understand that it can be maintained and taken care of diligently to avoid breakages, but aside from that...

Miles are only a little high, as long as it’s got a clean carfax, and passes visual inspection and test drive

YOLO !