FAIL!!! Sync Gen2 V3.8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haskal

Reaction score
3.8 and Chile

Hey guys, I need some help.
Here in Chile the dealers have no idea about update MFT....basically they don´t have any idea about our trucks..............
They sell it, but they don´t know nothing about....

I need the V3.8 cause I´ll move to Europe, I have the sd card for US ford in Europe, but I need to update my V3.4 to run it.
In the ford web can´t download it, someone have the file to update my MFT?

Thanks for all!!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help.
Here in Chile the dealers have no idea about update MFT....basically they don´t have any idea about our trucks..............
They sell it, but they don´t know nothing about....

I need the V3.8 cause I´ll move to Europe, I have the sd card for US ford in Europe, but I need to update my V3.4 to run it.
In the ford web can´t download it, someone have the file to update my MFT?

Thanks for all!!

As far as I know there are no Europe maps for the Raptor.
And you can only use the MFT file that is encrypted to your vin#
Not sure what is stopping you from downloading your file but maybe try from a different Windows PC.

You may want to check out these people: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f39/gps-maps-outside-us-20854/index2.html#post530589

Last edited:

MB2013

Reaction score
Does anyone have the original v3.8 file? The dropbox links are no longer active in the prior posts.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as MitchellB above and trying to revive an old thread. Does anyone have or know where the v3.8 file can be found? I'm sick of seeing the Lincoln logo when I get into my truck each time.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as MitchellB above and trying to revive an old thread. Does anyone have or know where the v3.8 file can be found? I'm sick of seeing the Lincoln logo when I get into my truck each time.

Saw that you got this fixed. Where did you source the files?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Either somewhere in this thread or another I’ll have to dig up. In the meantime, PM me your email address if you’d like me to send you the files and steps to fix this.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either somewhere in this thread or another I’ll have to dig up. In the meantime, PM me your email address if you’d like me to send you the files and steps to fix this.

PM sent! Thanks.