Factory wheels on 2019 SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Giles

Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

I am a lifetime F-150 guy who finally moved up to a new 2019 SCAB 802A. I am not too keen on the factory wheels and tires. Rather than wait until I wear out the tires and THEN replace the wheels and tires, I wonder is there a "market" for selling the factory set and purchase a new set up?

Thanks,
-Bill

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the WTB/WTS section you'll find a bunch of folks doing the same thing. I sold my '20 Beadlocks for $1200 and I've seen people listing them for $2k for wheels and tires/TPMS (obviously the non-beadlocks go for less). I'd also suggest FB marketplace as a good spot to sell them, some F150 guys like to buy them.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Post a pic of your Raptor, while you are at it and introduce yourself properly. They should sell quickly on this site, if priced properly, good luck.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always do Craigslist, I purchased a set of 4 OE take off wheels to use as my winter wheels for my studded mudders. I use my OE wheels for summer...yeah, i am one of the ones that actually like the look of the OE wheels