Factory Radio won't pull up all SiriusXM channels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You know what else is included in the basic and everything plan?
DJ’s who love the sound of their own voices way more than the music they’re playing. :mad:

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DJ’s who love the sound of their own voices way more than the music they’re playing. :mad:

You ain't lying. I used to frequent the 80s channel, but got tired of the DJs (ex-VJs) throwing in a little woke statement every chance they get. Annoying as hell. I really only have XM for the talk channels, and even that is less frequently, since I don't keep up with sports anymore. And of course, those talk stations also have commercials.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score

yeah...for a supposedly "commercial free" platform...i keep hearing 20 seconds spots telling me how great 80's on 8 or some other channel is. To me, THAT is still advertising.

Reaction score
I'm guessing you have a 17 or 18? Those years just had Sirius, whereas 19+ received SiriusXM which allowed the upper channels as well as mixed presets etc.. You may be able to switch to a newer ACM and program it to work, but it will take some Forscan work. Maybe search the F150 forums and see if anyone else has made the swap
I have a 2019 Explorer and I can’t get anything beyond 174 either. I can access this though the app, but not the radio. It’s annoying

bunvinni

Reaction score
new here, just wanted to post i have a 2018 ford focus and i can only get up to channel 219 :(

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what has me listening to my USB 95% of the time. I kept thinking I CAN'T be the only guy that doesn't care what they did on the weekend, or about the different pretend relationships they have with recording stars. :banghead:

I've lost count how many times I had Sirius on for a few minutes, only to go back to my recorded music because that crap gets on my nerves. Plus my recorded music has tremendously better sound quality.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I really only get annoyed with them after about the 3rd preset with some deejay prattling on about stuff I’m not really interested in.

billdadune

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Ford F-150 and I have the exact same problem, can't get above channel 211. I just got off the phone with Sirius for an hour and they could not tell me the problem. Wish I had seen your posts before I called Sirius. I was already using the phone app to listed to Yacht Rock on 311 and other channels in the truck. Didn't realize that was the workaround. Thank you for helping me, I was going crazy and didn't want to spend another hour with Sirius Advanced Technical Support which is whom they wanted me to call.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree. SXM testing my patience too. Simple math **** and play music. If I want your worthless opinion I’ll listen to the worthless opinion channel. ****= stop talking shut the puck up