Factory Front Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I just joking - I do the same damn thing and it drives me crazy. I have 2 sets of headphones that go to the rear seat dvd player in my 08 expedition. I have never used them, but they have been in my car for 3 years. They are always getting snagged under the folding seats and jamming them and I am constantly having to move them around for one reason or another. But as much as I hate them, I can't bring myself to throw them away 'cause I know the next owner might want them!!!! I hate it when I'm nice!!!!!

That 'next owner' really ****** me off - I'm only going to give him one set of keys.

I'm thinking of selling my stock rims to help fund some 20" KMC Monsters this summer but I would hate to lose retail value of the stock wheels when I go to trade it in for my 2012 :)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
But the next owner is an ass and I'm not!!!! I'm sure the conversation will go something like this:

Ass Buyer: "So that's a nice truck. How much you want for it?"
Bird: "Well I paid $47k for it back in 2010, but that was 12 years ago. It only has 240,000 miles on it ya know. I'll was thinking it's worth $38k - It's in good condition you know."
Ass Buyer: "That's so funny man - I was 4 years old in 2010. I could buy a new Nissan for that much money.
Bird: "Ya, but the Nissan comes with carpeted floor mats and I have the OEM originals sitting in my garage that I'll throw in for an extra $50.
Ass Buyer: "Well why didn't you say so in the first place. I'll tell my daddy to write you a check!"

You're absolutely right Bird - better save those mats.

ROFLMFAO! - You summed it up pretty good!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of selling my stock rims to help fund some 20" KMC Monsters this summer but I would hate to lose retail value of the stock wheels when I go to trade it in for my 2012 :)

Be careful Bird, I want the mats and wheels at trade in................:Wedgie:

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pristine set of Raptor front floor mats just taking up space in their garage? I'll be happy to take them off your hands it the price is right.

I have a set that I used for almost a month till I got my weathertech floor mats. PM me if you are interested, you will like the asking price.

maque

Banned
Reaction score
mats for trucks

Does anyone have a pristine set of custom floor mats for trucks just taking up space in their garage? I'll be happy to take them off your hands it the price is right.

dude still looking for one? i have floor mat at the garage. name the price and ill give it to you. where you from by the way? just pm me if you still need it. thanks! :waytogo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vettster

Reaction score
That 'next owner' really ****** me off - I'm only going to give him one set of keys.

Too cool. I spent many years (and cars) trying to preserve the resale value only to get insulted when the time came. That's why I decided to say screw him! I'm enjoying and using my vehicle to the best of it's ability.
Someone over on a Corvette forum explained it pretty good when he put in his signature: "Matching numbers? Screw that! Let my estate worry about matching numbers"):waytogo:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its very true! I kept the stock exhaust on my ISF with everying down to the sun shade included even the oem valve caps and I can say it didnt help one damn bit!